Monday, June 1, 2009

The Cuttlebug Spot ~ Challenge 35

Get out your stamps and color with us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot! We have some new DT members to welcome and so many adorable cards this week you'll surely want to stop by! This week I had fun with this adorable Tilda. I am still getting 'used' to her sitting... and trying to make her not look like she is floating in the air... practice practice :) Cute all the same.

Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots and Spots and Dots
Cricut: Plantin Schoolbook, Mini Mono's and Lyrical Letters
Paper: Basic Grey
Stamp: Magnolia

6 comments:

poupetteval said...

really nice card !!! i love the colours and the stamp

Bamabel said...

Beautiful work!!!

Hugs, Aymee

Marcy said...

What a beautiful job. I really like it.
Best, Marcy

Anonymous said...

Oh, how pretty! I think you did a great job with positioning her! And great colors, too!

Karen Brooks said...

Fabulous card! I think you did a great job at making her look like she is sitting! KarenB

Marilyn said...

First off, I love all the stuff you have been sharing, great work!

Second, I sent you an email to the email linked with your blog, but you must not use it....SO, I am going to start highlighting a blog each week, and this week I want to start with yours! If you don't mind letting me do this, I would love to have permission to use a few of your projects to help share your scrappy stuff! Ummm, I don't know about sharing my email here, but I am sure we can figure something out. BTW, I found you through tigardlilly's blog a few months ago, I live in Beaverton!!