Friday, September 5, 2008

Fall Paint Can Swap

This has got to be one of the funnest swaps I've taken part in on the cricut mb. We're decorating and stuffing paint cans for the fall season. My swapper is ashjoy, and let me say she totally rocks! The can is super cute. I am loving all the ribbon and fall decals. I can't believe how much she stuffed in the can! I love all the goodies but getting to know her a bit was the best. I am happy I've been able to take part in this swap! Thanks for lookin!

3 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I'm so glad you like your can and goodies! I had a blast filling and decorating it. Hope our paths cross in anther swap.

Happy Halloween!!!!

Happy Fall!!!!!

Kruemel said...

Congrats to you to the nice goodies - if there is someone deserving them it is you!

Have a look at my blog - there´s an award waiting for you... (english instructions under the german ones ;o)

MissScrapAlot said...

LOl...............she sure can stuff a can.....lol

Anne