Monday, January 12, 2009

The Cuttlebug Spot ~ Challenge 13

It's the season of love at The Cuttlebug Spot~ stop by our blog and check out the other DT cards. They're great and there's a fun prize for your card submission. The next few weeks we'll be making cards with Valentines Day in mind. This week our theme is "Have A Heart". Make a card using a heart somewhere on the card, and cuttlebug of course! I had sooooo much fun with this card. I love this Magnolia stamp. She is just adorable with her little heart cookie. I fell in love with the Martha Stewart punch the moment I saw it and knew it would be the perfect fit as well. It's great when each piece goes together! Thanks for stopping by!



Cricut Cartridge~ Storybook
Cuttlebug Border~ With Love
Magnolia~ Tilda With Gingerbread
Martha Stewart punch
Paper is Basic Grey: Urban Prairie and Me and My Big Ideas

No comments: