Monday, February 1, 2010

Cuttlebug Spot - 3M post it note paper challenge

Well this week I am happy to contribute to the challenge, and a challenge for me it was! The DT at The Cuttlebug Spot put their thinking caps on using 3M post it note paper. This was my first card... I tried many times after for a more fun, creative approach but nothing quite came together! Maybe it is the extremely bright colors?!?! All I could think of was 80's POW signs, knee highs, records, everything but anything I could put together, LOL. So, it is an easy peasy card for me this week. Papers are embossed with Cuttlebug A2 D'Vine Swirls and A2 Border Frills. The leave cut is from Cricut Lyrical Letters. I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy getting this note in your box... you'd certainly see it! LOL I am really impressed with the other DT creations this week. Be sure to stop by for a quick peek!

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

I love how bright and graphic this is Rheannon! Fabulous job! xxD