Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mo's Challenge Blog #50, Papertake Weekly-Animal Magic, Everybody-Art-Challenge #109


It's been a loooooooooooonnnnnggggg time for me to make a card. Today was a good day to color and craft with my son. I hopped on a few challenges to get me going. Fall is in the air here. This squirrel digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil is an all time favorite for me. The current challenge at Mo's Challenge Blog is Bling, Bling, Bling... well... how to bling up a a Squirrel??? Lot's of stickles :) It turned out pretty fun. I used Debbie Mumm's Harvest & Holiday papers and Prima First Blush CS. The sentiment is computer generated using Organic Elements font.

The card was made using Stamp & Fun = Creativity #13 Sketch (last weeks challenge).
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Animal Magic
Everybody-Art-Challenge #109 - Autumn

2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the effect of the glitter on the leaves...it really brings them to life. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

The Wired Angel said...

I forgot about how lovely this image is... great job, great coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at our bling challenge this week at Mo's. Peggy x