Monday, February 23, 2009

The Cuttlebug Spot ~ Challenge 19

We're all about Buttons this week at The Cuttlebug Spot! I was in the mood for purple this week. You know when you get something stuck in your mind you just cannot deviate from it?! Well, here is my result :) I love the Basic Grey paper. It is a lot more purple in real life but I couldn't get it to show right in the photo. The other ladies in the design team really surpassed my thoughts or expectations. Definately stop by and take a peek at what they came up with!


Cuttlebug A2: Perfect Paisley

Paper: Basic Grey~ Eva: pannier, monarchy and versailles

Misc: Buttons and DMC floss. Buttons are strung together. I used small Zots to adhere them.

2 comments:

all4sydney said...

Your cards are all so BEAUTIFUL!! This is my favorite...I love paisley!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this Rheannon! I'e bben sick all week so I didn't get to this button card but yours is darling! the folder you used is perfect with the flower. xxD