Monday, February 2, 2009

The Cuttlebug Spot ~ Challenge 15 & 16

Happy Monday everyone~ it is refreshing to have a new week start for me. I have a bit of catching up to do for the last 2 crazy weeks!

Last week at The Cuttlebug Spot we made cards for our sweeties... My husband and I have never really made Valentines Day a special one for us, so this card was tough to create. I wanted to keep it sort of masculine with a bit of lovey colors in there too! I adore this quote tag and paper and thankfully the cuttlebug folders were disigned in my favor, LOL. This is what I came up with...

Cuttlebug folders: A2~ Hearts and Floral Fantasy
Paper:
Metal embellishment is Making Memories


Now to current projects, we've made a card for the little ones in our lives this week. Again... troubled to get the love card made for my little man. I adore the animals embossing set, and I let Liam pick out all the paper. With his little bit of help here is what I put together. I think it is cute but not so sure it is 'the one' for him :). I need a little girl in my house stat! LOL

Let us see what you create at The Cuttlebug Spot. The other DT cards are awesome~ stop by and have a look :)

Cuttlebug folders: A2~ Tiny Bubbles, 4pk~ Animals

1 comment:

MjDidDoIt said...

These cards are great!!! I love your big man card, and you're right about the little man card, you can give it to his little sister when she is born and tell her when she is old enough to understand that her big brother picked it all out just for her!!! I love it all!!!