Monday, January 25, 2010

Holiday Treat Holders






Happy New Year! What a better way to greet the blogger world in January then a few Christmas treats! I made these after Christmas using a few new stamps I received as gifts... they're just too darn cute to not play with them. I love Magnolia's. They make all things happy!

The red ribbon covers 2 jars stacked. I embossed the ribbon with my cuttlebug. I was so excited to see how it embossed! The ribbon is a wide acrylic base, velvet type upper... I have no idea what it is but it looks great now! LOL

I am looking forward to more creative time in the new year! I am so inspired seeing all the pretties posted out there. Thank you all for sharing your talent and peeping in on mine too!

1 comment:

Kruemel said...

These are darling! You´ve colored Tilda and Edwin so beautifully and they are the perfect toppers for those cute little gifts. Glad you enjoy them!

Love,
Kathrin aka Kruemel