Monday, April 12, 2010

Cuttlebug Spot 'Bling It' Challenge & BLOG HOP




Today at The Cuttlebug Spot we're adding some bling to our creations! We are also joining up with some other great blogs for a BLOG HOP! Be sure to stop by for the details! It's going to be fun.

I found this image at Clearly Vintage. This blog is fully loaded with vintage inspiration that is free for all to use and love on. I have only surfed through a few pages of posts and let me tell you it's great! I knew right away this image was perfect for this week's challenge. Stop by and have a look at the newly posted pics! So darn cute.

I snuck in a little cuttlebug using clear transperency on the upper right side of my card. It is hard to see in the photo of course but looks great in person. It adds the texture with a bit of mystery. The rhinestones are in the center of the flowers.

The paper flower is created using 3 paper punch sizes, crumpled and inked. It's one of my new fav flower techniques. This works great with waxed and parchment paper as well.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

making Memories: Sabrina line for paper, rhinestones and button
EK Success border punch negative for swirls. Flower and swirls are covered with Fruit Punch and Black Diamond Stickles.
Circle punch in 2, 1.5 and 1 inch size
Cuttlebug A2 Border: Frills

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Very cool, Rheannon! Love the image. will definitely check out the site. The flower is gorgeous and I know what you mean about embosing on acetate. I started to do my card this week with it too, but it didn't show up like I wanted it to so I gave up. Yours is just the right touch. xxd