Friday, April 16, 2010

Just Magnolia Sketch, Roses On Paper #35, Stamp Something Layers, Cupcake Craft Challenges #85





Okay, okay I know Easter is past but... I'm loving my Magnolia's from the 2009 collection and found a little inspiration to use several of them in this card from a Paper Crafts 3/2009 magazine. It took me longer then it should have to put together. It was a fun project from beginning to end. I had a little help from some challenge blogs to put it all together.

Just Magnolia has a great sketch (as well as a Blog Hop so be sure to check it out!!) I used their sketch for card 3 above turned to the left.
Roses On Paper Challenge #35 and Stamp Something are both asking for Layers on your projects. Some of my cards have more then others but put them all together and whew!!!

Cupcake Craft Challenge #85 is to Make Your Own Flowers. I made some paper punch flowers using waxed paper and coffee filters, 1 and 1.5 inch circle punches. These are fun and simple. Punch 6 of each circle, ink them up, layer and place brad to secure, crumple each layer from inside out until your pleased.

All of the papers are K&Co Amy Butler, cricut Storybook cartridge used for branches, iTop used for large brads on card 3.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is precious Rheannon! Obviously a lot of work but soooo worth it! Love the color scheme you chose and those flowers are lots of fun! xxD