Monday, April 26, 2010

The Cuttlebug Spot - Favorite Flower Challenge


Happy Monday! This week at The Cuttlebug Spot we're crafting with our favorite flower... hmmm this was hard! I honestly don't have a favorite so I decided to try out my favorite never tried flower, lol! I am in love with fabric. I haven't done much sewing in ages but I feel it calling me... the fabric needs to be loved on like the paper... Anyhow, this little flower (aka Yo-Yo) is super cute and simple. I used a 4 inch circle, hand stitched around the edge, then pulled the stitch tight together creating the little circle flower. You could machine stitch it too of course. Add a button or brad and whallah... you have a quick, fun, fabric flower adding dimension to your card.

Paper is DCVW The Green Stack.
Cuttlebug: A2 D'Vine Swirl and Elephant Thanks

Have a great week!

No comments: