Monday, December 15, 2008

Just Christmas and Birthday Cards ~ Sketch 11

This weeks sketch at Just Christmas and Birthday Cards was designed by the very tallented Gry-Heidi. I thought it would challenge me with all the different elements she packed on one tiny card but as it turns out I had tons of fun and adore the sketch and my creation! There is an extra competition coming up. Be sure to stop by and check out the other designers work as well as the fun challenges this month!

Stamps: Inkadinkado: Beautiful Fairies, Stamps Away: Happy Birthday, Heidi Grace
Stamp is colored with Prismacolor pencils, blended with odorless paint thinner.
Paper is DCVW and bazzil
Yellow fuzzy ribbon is fun stuff Kathrin sent me :) Thank you.

4 comments:

Kruemel said...

With its bright colors that´s a very "happy" card - and looking at it makes me wishing for spring.
Great done!

Simone P. said...

Love this girl! This is great!

Frau Ninchen said...

cute card-i love the image!

xoxo janina

scotspanda said...

wow what a cute image!!! love it

lotsalove

Amanda xxx