Monday, December 15, 2008

The Cuttlebug Spot ~ Challenge 11

The Cuttlebug Spot has a fun challenge this week... White on White on White cardstock with a black sentiment. Clearly, I didn't read the challenge all the way or at least did comprehend the words as they were written! I think the whole white with black only part was a bit overwhelming for me... so that is all I remembered! White and black! Well, my card has more black then just a touch, and no sentiment, but I love it all the same. The other designers really outdid themselves! Stop by and check out their creations~

Cuttlebug folders: A2: D'Vine Swirls
Cricut: Joys of the Season
Other: Score-It and misc ribbon

2 comments:

Kruemel said...

I love this card! It looks so elegant. And I don´t think it is a problem that you used more black on it - since you don´t have a sentiment you needed to make something else black. Whatever you used for the sticks on the ornament - it looks great. Some kind of glossy. That´s a real eyecatcher.

Maggie Lamarre said...

Beautiful card! luv the spot of black.
The Christmas special tutorial is up on the blog.
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-special.html
Have a great day,
Maggie