Monday, April 27, 2009

The Cuttlebug Spot ~ Challenge 28

It's Tea Time at The Cuttlebug Spot this week~ Tea Bag Folding that is! There are numerous tutorials out there from written instuctions to video. I found youtube to be my friend on this one! This simple little card was one of several 'trail' runs... I don't seem to have the paper quite right yet so the pattern matches, but this one was the best so here you go! I am really impressed with the other DT works... I am always inspired by their creativity. Please stop by and give it a try yourself if you like! I know I wouldn't have tried it had this challenge not been sent our way. It sure makes a simple card more fun and seemed a perfect choice for the Cuttlebug Friend A2 folder!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous idea for this technique! I love everything about this card. Great job!!

Marcy said...

I love this card. It is so sweet and feminine.
Marcy

Bamabel said...

So bright and fun! I love it! Gorgeous card!

Aymee