Friday, April 10, 2009

OCC Easter Card Challenge

Easter is in full bloom on many of our blog's this week. Our Creative Corner is no exception! I stumbled upon this great blog and thought I'd give the challenge a go. I have created a super fun bright and cheery Easter card using a Penny Black stamped image I received in a swap. It is super cute, I just feel happy looking at it! The design on the egg prompted the spots and dots theme. Paper is DCVW Spring glitter stack. This pad is full of fun, vibrant color and textures. I used my cuttlebug for the sky, cricut to cut the scallop frame and grass the little chick is standing in. I think he is hoping to find more treasures as great as what he is holding! Thanks for looking!

Paper: DCVW Spring glitter stack
Stamp: Penny Black, Autumn Leaves-Spring Swirl for Easter (with the swirl cut off)
Cuttlebug A2: D'Vine Swirl
Cricut: Accent Essentials- 3 1/4 scallop frame, Plantin Schoolbook 3/4 and 1 1/4 Tall Ball Grass
Fiskars: Treading Water border punch
Stickles on flowers: Orange Peel, Waterfall, Xmas Red, Yellow and Magenta
Misc: Ribbon

No comments: